While performing SEO, blog commenting sites play a very crucial role. The ultimate goal of blog commenting is to get whether dofollw or nofollow backlinks because creating quality backlinks. This article is based on high PR dofollow blog commenting sites 2019.
|SR NO.||Edu Blog Commenting Sites List||Update Mont|
Blog commenting is the simplest method to get backlinks, but a proper technique should be followed because the website moderator has a right to delete your comment if you try to spam by pacing multiple website links.
Essential things to know about blog commenting sites
Blog commenting is one of the ways to make a connection with the readers and your audience. If you have no interaction with your readers, then your website is just a page and not a website. Google and other search engine crawlers prefer to crawler this kind of high PR dofollw blog commenting sites. And it also provides a quality backlink from high DA/PA as well as excellent Alexa ranking blog commenting sites list.
How to find perfect blog commenting sites
You can search by typing your topic in the search bar of Google or any search engine, a lot of blog commenting sites will appear in front of you. Find the best dofollow blog commenting sites which have excellent MOZ or Alexa ranks.
For your convenience, we have collected a lot of tried and tested sites which are collected by our expert professionals.
Advantages of Blog commenting sites
- Get genuine traffic toward your website
- Having Good Alexa rank and high DA/PA
- For better SEO performance because most of the blog commenting sites provide Dofollow back backlinks
Things to avoid while blog commenting
- Avoid commenting on those blogs which have spam comments
- Don’t put the keyword in place of Name
- Always target comment loving blog site
- Chose a contextual website which is relevant to your URL which is going to put in the comment.
- Write at least 100-word long comment, it makes your comment informative.
- For best practice ask a question in a comment, this way your comment will appear different from the crowd.